Okay, so I thought I keep a little tab on things and let on with what I’m currently doing as in blog posts and whatnot.
Music Reviews: I actually need to re-organize my music collection again.
- Kevin Cheng’s It’s A Long Story
Van Fan’s Let’s Rock, Love Songs
- Calvin Chen’s It’s Still Summer
- You Sheng’s Mr. Perfect?
- Elisa Lin’s Adventures Music Journal
- Tea Fight – YES, I meant to do this a long time ago but I kept getting into other obsessions. Major apology to Vic fans!
- Love You 10,000 Years – I actually haven’t watched it yet though I have the dvd, lol. Talking about being behind.
- Dancing Without You – Again, still haven’t watch though I got it.
- Magic To Win – Got this awhile back.
- Citizen King – Johnson Lee’s movie
- Sleepless Fashion
- Any Other Side
- Saving General Yang
- Touch of Light
TV Series Reviews:
- Gu Jian En Chou Ji 1984: Part III – OMG, I totally forget that I didn’t finish posting it. BUT I need to watch the last bit again to remember accurate, lol. However, notice that I divided it into 10-years gap SO hope it wasn’t too much of a cliff hanger.
- Legend of Star Apple – Episode 6 – YES, need to finish the episode summaries.
- Love Together (FTV) – Episode 4 – Honestly, I know, I’m lagging on bringing out reviews for this though I finished the drama ages ago already. YET couldn’t help it. I will get back into trying to finish the review since I’m watching it again recently and lifting off some quotes, etc.
- Only You (TVB) – Episode 2 – YES, I finally finished it and had some notes, just need to write the posts and post it up, etc.
- Detective Tang Lang – On the boiler, NOT really that hype over it anymore
- Zhong Wu Yan – Episode 1 – NOT on top of my priority list but might as well put it here for tracking purposes.
- Autumn’s Concerto – Episode 1 – Also the same as the previous but just keeping track here.
- Bao Qing Tian: Huang Jin Meng
The New World – DONE!
iHero – Episode 8 – Will post on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Refresh 3+7
- Full Moon Curved Sabre – It’s an ongoing project AND probably the most challenging because wuxia is actually VERY hard to translate.
- More songs – Mostly Viet, but we’ll see.
- More articles – IF I could just do it, lol.
Special Profiles: Stuffs that still need to be fine-tuned, mostly graphics
- Bianca Bai
- Cynthia/ Chloe Wang
- Denny Tang Feng
- Enson Chang
- Eric Huang
- [RESURRECTED] Jacky Chu
- James Chu
- Joanne Zeng
- Ken Chang
- Margaret Wang
- Penny Lin
- Sophia Chou
- Yvonne Yao
Couple Posts + Pages – Seriously, been lagging because I couldn’t make up my mind regarding it BUT possibly will focus more on it when I’m done with fixing the ‘special profiles’ section.
- Hide & Seek – Chapter 7 – Vic & Cyndi
- Honey In Tea – Chapter 1 – Joe & Janine
Neurotic: Tainted World – Chapter 2 – Wallace, Nic, Tony, Angela, and Calvin
- Payback – Chapter 3 – Xiu Jie Kai, Cynthia, and Nic
The Dating Game 5: Rebirth – Joanne, Jacky, Ehlo, Angela, Wallace, Yvonne, and Bryant
- The Business – Chapter 6 – Wallace, Penny, Van, Tammy, and Enson
- Poster to-do/re-do:
- Afraid of Darkness
- Haunting Past
- Scheming Nature
- Slanted Thoughts I
- The Dating Game 1-6 (ALL 4 POSTERS LOOK LAME TO DEATH)
- The Other Extreme
- More “Favorite Quotes” posts.
*To-Do List will be update from time to time OR it will disappear when I finally finish aka all caught up with stuffs (LOL)…
(image credit: as marked)
This is going to air next month and they released a trailer. Short, but still a little peek into the drama itself.
*WARNING*: MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD. If you DO NOT want to be spoiled, please DO NOT read. You have been warned.
*Will be updated later
*All images were captured by DTLCT
I found a new source for my obsession of the Chinese related entertainment. This web store is less expensive than YesAsia. Even if I had to navigate around in my broken Chinese trying to figure it out. On the positive side though, if you’re in Taiwan, you could pick up your items at a local 7-11 store.
Because I live overseas, I had to rely on DHL. But it was worth the wait and was a trustworthy carrier.
Not to mention how the packaging for the web store was very nicely done and careful. Each of the packaging had its separate protective shield. So I was reassured when I opened the package. Definitely a positive first experience, and I look forward to doing business with them again.
From a wealthy household, the talented Zhu Jing Lan (Liu Dong) fancied the new royal exam’s candidate Tao Yue Ming (Qiao Zhen Yu). Her common-faced sister, Zhu Qi Ting (Alice Ko), wanted to match make the two. Yet because of helping Tao Yue Ming in searching for his birth mother (Chen Li) and other factors, causing them to develop feelings for one another. By fate, they saved Judge Lu (Yue Yao Li), who was responsible for overseeing life and death of the human realm. Judge Lu, wanting to repay their good deeds, swapped the souls of the Zhu sisters.
However, Zhu Jing Lan found out that the person Tao Yue Ming had admired was surprisingly her own sister. To rob what her sister cherished the most, she didn’t hesitate with resorting to killing and framing others for the crimes. Zhu Qi Ting and Judge Lu were harmed in succession. A competition surrounding life and death started since then. Facing life and death, humans and gods were equally helpless. The only thing that could be protected was everlasting love.
Đại hộ khuê tú Chu Cảnh Lan đối tân khoa cử nhân Đào Nhạc Minh nhứt kiến khuynh tâm. Muội muội tướng mạo bình thường là Chu Khởi Đình có lòng muốn tác hợp hai người. Nhưng vì giúp Đào Nhạc Minh đi tìm mẹ ruột của mình và những yếu tố khác, hai người đã phát sanh cảm tình. Nhờ cơ duyên, họ cứu được Lục Phán, người chưởng quản sanh tử nhân gian. Vì báo ân, Lục Phán đem linh hồn của tỷ muội Chu gia tráo đổi nhau. Nhưng Chu Cảnh Lan lại bất ngờ phát hiện ra rằng người mà Đào Nhạc Minh luôn luôn thương mến là muội muội của mình. Vì muốn cướp đoạt tình yêu, Chu Cảnh Lan không tiếc sát nhân vu cáo.
Chu Khởi Đình và Lục Phán liên tiếp bị hại. Cuộc tranh giành bao quanh sanh tử từ đó triển khai. Đối mặt với sanh tử, người phàm và thần tiên đều bó tay như nhau. Cái duy nhứt có thể bảo vệ được chỉ có tình yêu tới chết không thay đổi.
*All information were from Baidu, and all translations were by DTLCT.
*All images were collected around the net hence belonging to their rightful owners.
Song Title: Really (真的)
Music & Lyrics by: Shen Bai Se (深白色)
Bold = Chinese
Teal = Pin Yin
Royal Blue = English
Indigo = Vietnamese
wo no li de yang zhe lian kong
I’m trying hard to keep my face up
Tôi đang cố rắng ngưỡng mặt lên
shi zhe rang yan lei bu wang xia liu
Trying to not let tears fall down
Thử không để nước mắt tuôn xuống
bie wang xia liu
Don’t let it fall
Không thể để nó tuôn xuống
bu an de gan jue dao she me
What could be done with the feeling of insecurity?
Cảm giác bất an rồi, làm sao đây?
zai wo sheng huo zhong bu zai xiang tong
It won’t be the same with my livelihood
Đối với cuộc sống tôi sẽ không còn tương đồng
hen bu xiang tong
Not the same at all
Thiệt không tương đồng chút nào
xiang yao shuo que hai chen mo
Really want to speak up yet couldn’t communicate
Muốn lên tiếng nhưng lại lặng yên
shen chu shou wu fa chu peng
Extending my hand yet couldn’t touch
Giơ tay ra nhưng lại không nắm được
tian kong tu ran yi pian liao kuo
The sky has suddenly become broader
Khung trời tự nhiên lại biến rộng ra
yuan lai ni shi zhen de ji jing li kai wo
So you’ve truly already left me
Hóa ra anh đã thật sự rời xa tôi
zai wo bu shu xi de shi jie guo xin de sheng huo
In a world unfamiliar to me, starting a new life
Ở tại một thế giới xa lạ đối với tôi để trải qua cuộc sống mới
bi yan rang lei shui hua luo
Closing my eyes, letting tears flow
Nhắm mắt lại cho lệ tuôn trào
ci ke ni ji zhen de yong yuan li kai wo
Now that you’ve truly already left me forever
Giờ anh đã thật sự vĩnh viễn rời xa tôi
zai ling wai yi ge mei you wo de shi jie zi you de zou
Furthermore, in a world without me to freely wander
Và còn ở tại một thế giới không có tôi để tự do đi lại
*All translations were done by DTLCT.